Thursday, December 01, 2005

An Act of rememberance - Manjunath Shanmugam and Satyendra Dubey

I've just come back from my short vacation so haven't been posting for a while (its nicer for my ego to believe that someone other than myself is reading this site)

Recently Manjunath Shanmugam lost his life while fighting corruption in IOC. His life like Satyendra Dubey (ex-IITian who was also killed fighting corruption) before him has been cut short for the greed of some.

Manjunath's friends have set up a blog in his memory where a signature petition is undertaken for justice. I hope to have two signatures from this blog. Since I'm the first one, I hope you (the only other reader on this blog) will handle your onerous responsibility and take some time off to sign this signature petition.

People like Satyendra and Manjunath will hopefully stand out as role models for us lesser mortals.

No comments: